Maa Kali, the first incarnation of Goddess Durga, is the destroyer of evils. Kali Puja is the best source of removing negative influences of the Saturn Planet and negative energies. In some states, This Puja is called as Shyama Puja – mainly in Odisha, Assam, Eastern part of India and West Bengal. Many people also worship Goddess Laxmi on this day.
- Kali Puja is the best source of removing all types of negative energies and waves from home and workspaces
- Kali Puja helps lift up deities stamina and protects from evils
- It eliminates impurities and darkness from the life of devotees
- Kali Puja fills happiness in life and enables you to recover from prolonged illness and incurable illness.
- Kali Puja protects you from the evil influences of Planet Saturn
- It is the best Puja for those suffering from family problems or financial issues
- It helps in boosting confidence and provides positivity
- It reduces the impacts of diseases and illness
The month of Kartik on the new moon day is the best day for this Puja that falls in October-November.
You can get this puja done in Navratris that precedes Diwali. Kali Chaudas is another day that comes after Dhantryodashi a – day before Diwali.
Items to be used
- Coton (Rui)-1pack
- Ganga Jal
- Haldi Powder—1pack
- Laal kapada—1m
- Hawan Samagrih—250gram
- Kala Til—150gram
- Indra jau—150gram
- Kamal gatta—150gram
- Gari Gola—1
- Navgrah lakadi—1pack
- AAm ki Lakadi—1kg
- Varan Ka Saman(Dhooti,Kurta,Gamacha)
Ghar Ka Samaan
- Friut (Phal)—5types
- Phool Mala—2
- Paan Ka Pataa—6
- Aam ke Patte---25
- Hawan kund--1
Performing Puja in a proper way is important and calling Pandit for Kali Puja is important. At Vidushee, we provide you services of Pandit for Kali Puja. You have to give a call or send a mail to schedule an appointment.