• Namkaran Puja is important to perform on the 11th Day or in 3rd Month after the child’s birth
• Name is kept according to the birth date and Nakshatra to signify fame, wealth, power and other things.
• It is purified by chanting of Mantras for overall well-being
• Graha Shanti Havan is also performed
• Rashi Name or name after Namakaran Puja is required for Sanklap Purpose and to call the child.
Inviting Pandit for Namkaran Puja or Pujari for Namkaran Puja is important to get it done in the right way. If you are looking for Pandit/Pujari for Namkaran Puja, you have come at the right place. We at Vidushee offer you an easy appointment option to schedule for puja and Vidhan. You have to give us a call or send us a mail by filling in the online query form and leave the rest of the work on them. We also arrange Puja Samagri for you.
Ghar Ka Samaan
The Pooja was done by chanting the mantras veryvell and it created a pleasent atmosphere. The Vadhyar have performed as per the rules. The Pooja pleasently met all our expectations