Griha Pravesh, also spelled as Graha Pravesh Puja, is performed to get the blessings of Lord Ganesha - the main deity of Every Puja in Hindus.
According to our rituals, Ganesha is the protector of humanity on earth and provider of good fortune and prosperity to families, who pray to him. Graha Pravesh Puja involves certain rituals like breaking of the coconut, holy water shower through mango leaves, and entering the home from the main gate with Kalash on the head.
- You will get blessings of Ganesha and other gods and goddesses
- Your house will stay free from bad evils.
- You will feel energetic all the time
- It is the best source of peace and harmony.
- It is the vital Puja performed to get blessings of Lord Ganesh, Vaastu Purush and Gods, and goddesses to live a happy life
- It is done in different ways to enter a newly constructed house, purchased from others, and or enter a home after renovation or reconstruction.
- Graha Pravesh Puja is the best source of filling home with the new and positive energy level
- It is the best way of making your life happier.
- Graha Pravesh Puja should be performed in the holy months like Vaisakha, Jyeshta, Magha and Phalguna Masams.
- You can also get this Puja done according to your Griha and Nakshatra.
Items to be used
- Kumkum (Roli)—10gram
- Peela Sindoor---10gram
- Ganga Jal
- Haldi Powder—1pack
- Rui batti—1pack
- Oil of til—200ml
- Hawan Samagrih—500gram
- Kaala till—100gram
- Kamal Gatta—50gram
- Navgrah Samagrih—1pack
- Aam ki Lakadi—1kg
- Peela kapada—1m
- Mitti Ka kalash—5
- Mitti Ka Dipak—12
- Shri Ganesh laxmi Murti—1
- Fruits(Phal)—5 types
- Sweets(Misthaan)—5 Types
- Phool Maala—10
- Paan ka Patta—7
- Aam Ka Patta—40
- Tulsi Ka Paudha—1
- Hawan Kund—1
You can get Grih Pravesh Puja done on time and according to the timing decided by calling Pandit.
Vidushee is the right platform to help inviting Pandit for Graha Pravesh Puja.