According to our ritual, a boy gains the right to study Vedas through this Sanskar. It allows them to enter Brahmaharya Avastha and focus on study. Sacred threads are divided into different categories, like three strands stand for Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva.
• It is done on the auspicious date – compatible with Nakshatra of the boy.
• The boy is counted as eligible to learn all Vedas
• He is protected from all kind of evil spirits and negative energies
• It is the best source of increasing ability to gain knowledge
• It permits Brahmin to start doing Pujas and rituals after the Janeu Sanskar
Call Pandit/Pujari for Yagnopavit Sanskar If you are looking for the rituals to be performed in the right way, it is better to call professional Pandit/Pujari for Yagnopavit Sanskar. Vidushee is the right web platform to help you in scheduling an appointment with Pandit/Pujari for Yagnopavit Sanskar.