• To achieve Jaya or Victory over Mrityu (death).
• Mrithyunjaya means “Conqueror of Death”.
• Done on an auspicious day based on the janma nakshatra.
• Main deity: Lord Mrityunjaya.
• Mrityunjaya Havan is performed to prevent and save one against untimely and unnatural death.
• Mrityunjaya havan is very effective in removing the malefic effects of people having Kaal Sarp Dosh.
• Performing this havan eliminates Karmic dosh and helps one live a better life.
• Mrityunjaya Havan helps one recover from major illnesses, diseases and helps in extending the life span of a person.
Maha Mrityunjaya Puja Hawan Samagrih