Enter your name and phone number
Price Range: Rs- Not Fixed
Akhand Ramayan Path is a continuous recital of the entire ‘Shri Ram Charitra Manas’ without any break for 24 hours.
The entire text includes seven kaands, i.e. Baalkand, Ayodhyakand, Aranyakand, Kishkindhakand, Sundarkand, Lankakand and Uttarkand. Each of the kaands depicts different stages and leelas of lord shree Ram.
Performing this path brings auspiciousness and removes obstacles in one's life.
This paath is performed by panditji performing puja starting with Gauri Ganesh kalash puja, and the path is read by the main pandit accompanied by the team of pandits playing dholak, manjeera and other instruments for kirtans and bhajans in praise of Lord Shri Ram.
• Performed for glorifying Lord Ram.
• Helps in bringing peace and prosperity
• Performed on any auspicious days.
• Ramayan path is done for 24 hrs continuously
• Main deity: Lord Shri Ram and Bhakt Hanuman
• Listening to this path brings out truth, courage and righteousness among the Karta.
• Protects against any danger from evil forces.
• Brings success when starting a new business.
• Akhand Ramayan Path brings happiness and prosperity in the family.