Enter your name and phone number
Price Range: Rs- Not Fixed
Narayan Bali Puja is nothing but offerings to Lord Vishnu through prayers to appease Lord Narayan for unnatural deaths of ancestors.
Ancient scriptures like Dharma Sindhu, which describes various religious rites. The references are found even in Skandh Purana and Padma Purana about this age-old tradition. More details can also be obtained from the 40th chapter of Garuda Purana, which is dedicated to Narayana Bali Rites.
Narayana Bali puja consists of two different rituals. Narayana Bali is done to get rid of the ancestral curse (Pitru dosh /Pitru Shaap. Narayana Bali consists of the same ceremony as a Hindu funeral. An artificial body mostly made of wheat flour is used. Mantras are used to invoke such souls who are having sure wishes remain attached. The ritual makes them possess the body, and the funeral frees them to another world. Pitrudosh Narayan Bali is one of the main routines for removal of pitru dosha and sarpa hatya (killing a snake).
• Get rid of the ancestral curse, and all obstacles, bad dreams & hindrances are dispelled.
• This is a remedy for all problems such as marriage & childbirth delays, financial troubles, illness etc.
• Our ancestors will remain rest in peace and blessings of them are secured.
• Helps to get rid of the Negative effect of Pitru Dosha in the horoscope.
• Defends the Family from all the evil spirits after the performance of rites and the blessings of ancestors are received.