Enter your name and phone number
Price Range: Rs- Not Fixed
Akhand Ramayan Path is a ceaseless presentation of the whole 'Shri Ram Charitra Manas' with no break for 24 hours.
The whole content incorporates seven kaands, for example Baalkand, Ayodhyakand, Aranyakand, Kishkindhakand, Sundarkand, Lankakand and Uttarkand. Each of the kaands portrays various stages and leelas of master shree Ram.
Playing out this way brings promise and expels impediments throughout one's life.
This paath is performed by panditji performing puja beginning with Gauri Ganesh kalash puja, and the way is perused by the primary pandit joined by the group of pandits playing dholak, manjeera and different instruments for kirtans and bhajans in commendation of Lord Shri Ram.
• Performed for glorifying Lord Ram.
• Helps in bringing peace and prosperity
• Performed on any auspicious days.
• Ramayan path is done for 24 hrs continuously
• Main deity: Lord Shri Ram and Bhakt Hanuman
• Listening to this path brings out truth, courage and righteousness among the Karta.
• Protects against any danger from evil forces.
• Brings success when starting a new business.
• Akhand Ramayan Path brings happiness and prosperity in the family.